Monday, May 25, 2009

Difficulty Sharing

It turns out that sharing my thoughts is a little more difficult than I thought it would be...
Even though my husband is the only person I have shared this with so far, just the thought of other people possibly reading it spooks me a little....which kinda surprises me. But I guess when I think about everything that has happened to me in relation to other people - especially over the past few years - I am not so terribly surprised. People can be advantageous and my previously shared thoughts have sometimes been used against me. I know the danger in sharing, and I'm not entirely sure that I want to risk it again.

On the other hand, I know that I am a good person (overall), and the people that used my thoughts and insecurities against me have their own problems. It is a sad thing when sharing human frailties and vulnerabilities becomes ammunition for other people. I have seen the dark side of people though and I am sad that they proved to be that way.

At any rate, I have found myself afraid to write and publish - even if very few people know this place exists.... and it is because of that fear that I am going forward and facing it. It's still difficult though.

I believe I have now made 2 posts, without really saying much of anything.... better to ease into it though.

Ciao for now -
jc

No comments:

Post a Comment